Subject: ICTs in English
RE: [ICTs in English] Closure of ICT in English Mailing List.
- From: LaviniaV <LaviniaV AT NGAIWI.SCHOOL.NZ>
- To: "ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz" <ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>
- Subject: RE: [ICTs in English] Closure of ICT in English Mailing List.
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 23:03:25 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
Thank you for all the handwork. It has been great over the past few years! Enjoy your new journey!
Sent: 26 March 2014 10:13
To: ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz
Subject: [ICTs in English] Closure of ICT in English Mailing List.
You do not need to do anything, although you are welcome to leave the mailing list at any time.
The mailing list will be archived and closed at the end of Term 1 2014. You will still be able to access the archives from the Secondary English community.
You are warmly invited to join the Enabling e-Learning communities on the Virtual Learning Network [http://www.vln.school.nz/pg/groups/118255/enabling-elearning/] where you will find facilitated groups dedicated to different dimensions of e-learning research and practice. Simply go to the VLN Groups home page [www.vln.school.nz] to register.
You can also choose to join any of the other mailing lists, Primary ESOL, Secondary ESOL, Secondary English or Secondary Literacy or Literacy to best suit your needs where we will continue to explore the effective use of digital technologies woven into the community discussions and weekly updates.
Lead Facilitator / e-Learning Facilitator
English, ESOL & Literacy Online
Twitter - @CatrionaPene
- RE: [ICTs in English] Closure of ICT in English Mailing List., LaviniaV, 03/26/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.