Subject: ICTs in English
[ICTs in English] Closure of ICTs in English Mailing List - final reminder.
- From: Catriona <catriona.pene AT core-ed.ac.nz>
- To: ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz
- Subject: [ICTs in English] Closure of ICTs in English Mailing List - final reminder.
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 15:03:51 +1200
Tēnā koutou katoa,
This post is to remind you that the Ministry of Education’s ICTs in English mailing list is scheduled to close at the end of term 1 2014.
More detail and background information were provided in this earlier post.
What does this mean for you, and the content you have shared?
- You do not need to do anything, although you are welcome to leave the mailing list at any time.
- The mailing list will be archived and closed at the end of Term 1 2014. You will still be able to access the archives from here.
- You are warmly invited to join the Enabling e-Learning communities on the Virtual Learning Network [http://www.vln.school.nz/pg/groups/118255/enabling-elearning/] where you will find facilitated groups dedicated to different dimensions of e-learning research and practice. Simply go to the VLN Groups home page [www.vln.school.nz] to register.
- You can also choose to join any of the other mailing lists, Primary ESOL, Secondary ESOL, Secondary English or Secondary Literacy or Literacy to best suit your needs where we will continue to explore the effective use of digital technologies woven into the community discussions and weekly updates.
I’d like to thank you once again for your loyalty to, and participation in, the ICT in English community. A look back over the archives highlights the richness and range of discussions related to learning with digital technologies that have occurred. We acknowledge the roles that previous facilitators have played in this community over the years and we will endeavour to ensure that this guidance and support is sustained through our other communities as we go forward.
As always, if you have any comments or feedback, please contact us.
Nāku noa, nā Catriona
Lead Facilitator / e-Learning Facilitator
English, ESOL & Literacy Online
Twitter - @CatrionaPene
- [ICTs in English] Closure of ICTs in English Mailing List - final reminder., Catriona, 04/07/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.