Sympa Menu

ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Closure of ICTs in English Mailing List - final reminder.

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Closure of ICTs in English Mailing List - final reminder.

  • From: Catriona <catriona.pene AT core-ed.ac.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Closure of ICTs in English Mailing List - final reminder.
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 15:03:51 +1200

Tēnā koutou katoa,

This post is to remind you that the Ministry of Education’s ICTs in English mailing list is scheduled to close at the end of term 1 2014.

More detail and background information were provided in this earlier post.
http://englishonline.tki.org.nz/sympa/archive/ictenglish/2014-03/msg00010.html

What does this mean for you, and the content you have shared?

  • You do not need to do anything, although you are welcome to leave the mailing list at any time.

I’d like to thank you once again for your loyalty to, and participation in, the ICT in English community. A look back over the archives highlights the richness and range of discussions related to learning with digital technologies that have occurred. We acknowledge the roles that previous facilitators have played in this community over the years and we will endeavour to ensure that this guidance and support is sustained through our other communities as we go forward.

As always, if you have any comments or feedback, please contact us.

Nāku noa, nā Catriona

Catriona Pene
Lead Facilitator / e-Learning Facilitator
English, ESOL & Literacy Online
Twitter - @CatrionaPene

  • [ICTs in English] Closure of ICTs in English Mailing List - final reminder., Catriona, 04/07/2014

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page