ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Closure of ICT in English Mailing List

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Closure of ICT in English Mailing List

  • From: Catriona <catriona.pene AT core-ed.ac.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Closure of ICT in English Mailing List
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:02:05 +1200

Tēnā koutou katoa,

I wish to inform you that the Ministry of Education’s ICTs in English mailing list has now closed.

What does this mean for you, and the content you have shared?

  • You do not need to do anything. The mailing list has been archived and closed as of the end of Term 1 2014. You will still be able to access the archives from the Secondary English community.

  • You are warmly invited to join the Enabling e-Learning communities on the Virtual Learning Network where you will find facilitated groups dedicated to different dimensions of e-learning research and practice. Simply go to the VLN Groups home page to register.

I’d like to thank you once again for your loyalty to, and participation in, the ICT in English community.

Nāku noa
Nā Catriona

Catriona Pene

Lead Facilitator / e-Learning Facilitator

English, ESOL & Literacy Online

Twitter - @CatrionaPene

  • [ICTs in English] Closure of ICT in English Mailing List, Catriona, 04/17/2014