Subject: ICTs in English
[ICTs in English] Closure of ICT in English Mailing List
- From: Catriona <catriona.pene AT core-ed.ac.nz>
- To: ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz
- Subject: [ICTs in English] Closure of ICT in English Mailing List
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:02:05 +1200
Tēnā koutou katoa,
I wish to inform you that the Ministry of Education’s ICTs in English mailing list has now closed.
What does this mean for you, and the content you have shared?
- You do not need to do anything. The mailing list has been archived and closed as of the end of Term 1 2014. You will still be able to access the archives from the Secondary English community.
- You can also choose to join any of the other mailing lists, Primary ESOL, Secondary ESOL, Secondary English or Secondary Literacy or Literacy to best suit your needs where we will continue to explore the effective use of digital technologies woven into the community discussions and weekly updates.
I’d like to thank you once again for your loyalty to, and participation in, the ICT in English community.
Nāku noaNā Catriona
Lead Facilitator / e-Learning Facilitator
English, ESOL & Literacy Online
Twitter - @CatrionaPene
- [ICTs in English] Closure of ICT in English Mailing List, Catriona, 04/17/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.